Saturday, August 24, 2013

I Moved In!

Hey everyone! Today's post is not mental health related, but I wanted to share something exciting from my life. 

I moved in at college today!

My mom and dad drove me up to Towson this morning. Ben stayed home with his ankle propped up and watched the dogs. What a convenient time for a twisted ankle! Just kidding :) I checked in and met my roommate right away, then we moved all my stuff into the dorm. Luckily our room is very spacious and comfortable. All of my things are put away, but not everything is organized yet.

I thought I'd give you a peek into my new space!


Totoro's already hooked up to the wifi and surfin' the intertubes. He likes that I took his color palette into consideration for my decorating.


Here's a view of the top of my dresser. My cousin, Becky, made me these awesome letters with pictures of my favorite things on them. They're hands down the best decoration I have in my dorm.


I hung up almost all of my clothing, so I had two extra drawers to fill with goodies. This is my fitness and games drawer. Yes, that's 7 Wonders peeking out under the Cosmogirl! book. 


My bottom drawer is filled with my books, crayons, and paper. Shout out to Isabel for giving me The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I can't wait to read it! (Also, 120 crayons are completely necessary).


Here's my desk. It's the least organized part of my room. Do you think I have enough water bottles?

Thanks for going on my little room tour with me! I'm so excited to start this new journey. I'm also kind of on a mission to prove that people with bipolar can go to college and be successful! Wish me luck :)