Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Uplifting Links: September 18th


Today, I cried. I'm frustrated about my major, sick of not being thin, and a little homesick. I needed to make an Uplifting Links post to try to remove the "suck" from my life. Prepare to insert happy, people!





The truth about babies (I met the husband-wife duo behind this book on Saturday)




Happy habits (via Jeff)


It's okay to have a bad day, and it's perfectly acceptable to boost yourself up with the help of the Internet. The Internet is nothing but a massive collection of resources - resources that can be accessed for all occasions. The goal of Uplifting Links is to do some of the searching so that you don't have to. It's my way of sending a virtual, biweekly hug to you.

Enjoy, and feel free to send your contributions to theawkwardindiegirl@gmail.com

My cousin sent in some great YouTube recommendations for the next post!